Based on the error code, there’s a similar thread: Login error Office 365 desktop apps. Error C0090030
If you have the same error message window, the possible solutions:
1. Logout the user for the Active Directory and include it again in the AD.
2. Delete this device from Active Directory and re-join to the Domain.
Please ask the user try following steps then see the result:
(1) File>Account>under User Information, sign out all the existing account and exit all Office apps.
(2) Control Panel>User Accounts>credential manager>Windows Credentials, remove all Office 365 credentials that look like: MicrosoftOfficeXXData:XXXXXXXXX
(3) Right click windows icon>Run>type “regedit” then press ENTER to open the registry editor. Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Common\Identity, delete the whole Identity folder
If you still will befix it, you can contact us now.