- Antivirus software or firewall might be blocking the Office installation and causing error code 30189-39 (2)
- Internet connection or proxy settings are preventing from installing Office results in error code 30189-39 (2)
- Pre-existing version of an Office suite is blocking the installation resulting in error code
- Incomplete\partial\failed repair\installation\change\removal of a previous Office suite can prevent from installing a newer version can cause the error code
Follow the below steps to troubleshoot the error code 30189-39 (2)
1 – Repair your Office app to fix the error code 30189-39 (2)
error code will be fixed when Office repair tool replaces all the corrupted system files. Follow the steps below to run repair tool to fix the error code 30189-39 (2)
- Open Control Panel using Start.
- Click on Programs and select Programs and Features.
- Click on the Office product that you want to repair.
- Click Change.
- Select Quick Repair and click on Repair. If Quick Repair didn’t fix the error code, select Online Repair and click on Repair.
Note: If Office Repair did not fix the error code, remove and reinstall the Office Suite to fix the error code 30189-39 (2)