Microsoft Office error codes 0x803d0010 can appear while, opening (launching), installing, closing, ,updating, downloading
This express an error with the Internet or the local machine. Issues with Internet can be due to infrequent connectivity, low speed, modem or router configuration, ISP (Internet Service Provider) restrictions. Local machine errors occur during the computer has applications, Windows, drivers etc,
Resolution to fix Office activation error 0x803d0010: To fix this issue, it is required to repair the Office installation. Follow the steps below mentioned to repair the Microsoft Office installation.
1. Click Start menu and then select Control Panel.
2. Launch Programs and then click on Programs and Features.
3. Now, scroll and select the Office product and click Change at the top of the Window.
4. Then, click on Quick Repair and wait till the Office program is repaired. 5. If the above steps did not help fix the issue, it is required to uninstall the office products and then install it again.
Windows 10 /Windows 8 / Windows 8.1
1. Press the Windows logo key and the letter R to launch the Run window.
2. Enter the command “control” and the hit Enter.
3. Then, select Programs and Features.
4. Now, scroll and select the Office product and click Change at the top of the Window.
5. Select Quick Repair and Click on Repair
6. Done the Repair. Now Office suite is working fine.
7. If issue is not resolved click on Uninstall and follow the onscreen instructions to uninstall the Office program.
8. Then Install the Office Product again.
Steps for installation to fix error code :
1. Enter the product key
2. If you have online account enter the username and password.
3. Click on Install
Click on all Done