1. Sign in to Office.com with your Office user ID.
2. At the top right of the page, click Settings > Office 365 Settings.
3. Click Software.
4. On the Office page, select a Language, and then click Install.
1. Click Start.
2. now click on Control Panel.
3. then click programs and features.
4. Locate the item for the Office, click on it and then click change.
5. Select the repair option, and then Continue.
6. wait for the Office Setup.
After you have completed, restart your computer and check if the error persists.
You should not turn off Windows Firewall unless you have another firewall enabled. Turning off Windows Firewall might make your computer (and your network, if you have one) more vulnerable to damage from worms or hackers.
Open Windows Firewall by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Security, and then clicking Windows Firewall.
Click Turn Windows Firewall on or off. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Click Off (not recommended), and then click OK.Learn more