You might see this error code 30180-4 if your anti-virus software, firewall, proxy settings, or connection prevent you from installing Office. Here are some things you can try to fix the issue. We’ve listed the few steps solutions.
Temporarily turn off proxy settings
- Click the Start button (lower-left corner), and choose Settings.
- Select Network & Internet, go to the bottom of the selections on the left side, and click Proxy.
- In Automatic proxy setup, automatically detect settings or use setup script, by sliding to On or Off.
- In Manual proxy setup, you can choose to use a proxy server. Generally, it will be off and if you slide it to On, be sure to select Save. And if it was off by default before you turned it on, be sure to slide back to Off when you’ve finished using it.
Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9, 10, or 11
- In Internet Explorer, click Tools (upper-right corner) > Internet options.
- Click the Connections tab, and then click the LAN settings button.
Under Proxy server, clear the option “Use a proxy server for your LAN (These settings will not apply to dial-up or VPN connections).
Windows 10 comes with default antivirus software, Windows Defender. If you determine that you’re using it, select the Start button > Settings > Update & Security, and then select Windows Defender on the left. Slide the button to Off. Remember to turn it On again.
Go to the Control Panel by right-clicking the Start button (lower-left corner), and choosing Control Panel.
- Do one of the following:
- In Category view, select System and Security > Action Center, and then select the down arrow next to Security.
- In Large icons or Small icons view, select Action Center, and then select the down arrow next to Security.
If Windows can detect your antivirus software, it’s listed under Virus protection.
Now Uninstall and Reinstall Office Suite . If you need live help from experts CLICK HERE