Office error code search performance will be impacted because the windows search service is turned off in elevated mode occurs due to an existing installation of the Microsoft Office suite in the computer. This error is applicable with all versions of Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Office 2019, Microsoft Office 2016, Microsoft Office 2013, Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Office 2007.
Resolution to fix search performance will be impacted because the windows search service is turned off in elevated mode: To fix this issue, it is required to repair the Office installation. Please follow the steps below to repair the Microsoft Office installation.
1. Click on Start menu and then select Control Panel.
2. Launch Programs and then click on Programs and Features.
3. Now, scroll and select the Office product and click Change at the top of the Window.
4. Then, click on Quick Repair and wait till the Office program is repaired. 5. If the above steps did not help fix the issue, it is required to uninstall the office products and then install it again.
Windows 10 /Windows 8 / Windows 8.1
1. Press the Windows logo key and the letter R to launch the Run window.
2. Enter the command “control” and the hit Enter.
3. Then, select Programs and Features.
4. Now, scroll and select the Office product and click Change at the top of the Window.